Bunscoil na Toirbhirte continues a tradition of education which the
Presentation Sisters began. Our school welcomes all to a happy, safe and
supportive learning environment, inspired by Christian values in the
Presentation tradition, where all feel equal, respected and valued.
Through teamwork and in partnership with parents/guardians and the whole school community, the school facilitates the full development of each child, as dependence is gradually replaced by responsibility for self, society and the world.
We achieve this for our children by:
- Encouraging them to develop their talents and self- esteem by means of the curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Providing support for their individual needs.
- Modelling our Christian values and developing respect for other cultures and religions.
- Developing their social and communication skills
- Developing thier civic spirit and awareness of injustice in society.
- Maintaining respect for the environment and all of creation.